How many of you are facing upper lip hair problem? You might have already tried out all available solutions like tweezing, waxing, bleaching, using hair removal creams etc. but the hair grows back after some time and you again start to feel horrible, right? Well, chemicals, synthetic beauty products or artificial processes can only show a temporary effectiveness when it comes to upper hair removal.
If you want to get rid of this awkward problem completely, Opt for any of these following natural and skin-friendly home remedies:
1. Turmeric Paste: Turmeric itself is a wonder remedy for upper lip hair. Pour a fair amount of turmeric powder into a small bowl and add some cold water to it. Create a paste of thick consistency as well as smooth texture.
Then, apply it to the upper lip section. It usually needs 25-30 minutes to get dried. After that, rub with a wet cotton ball or simply wash it off. Regular application of this paste is very helpful in removing upper lip hair and reducing its growth.
2. Turmeric and Milk Paste: Take a small mixing bowl and put a small amount of turmeric powder in it. Pour a little milk into it and prepare a fine paste. Now, apply this paste to the affected area of hair growth and let it dry. Rub the area gently and remove the dried paste completely.
If you use this home remedy continuously for one month, the growth of your upper lip hair will become significantly slow.
3. Lemon and Sugar Mix: Lemon is an effective natural bleach and sugar is a gentle natural scrub. When both of these are combined, we get a very good remedy for our upper lip hair. Start with squeezing out the juice of the lemon in a small glass bowl. Add a teaspoon of sugar to it. Also, pour a little water to dilute the mixture to some extent.
Now, blend all the ingredients properly with the help of a spoon. Use this concoction on the area of hair growth and wash it off after 15 minutes with fresh cold water.
4. Egg White, Corn Flour and Sugar Peel: You can also prepare a natural peel for your upper lip hair removal. All you need is the white section of an egg, one teaspoon of corn flour and a little sugar. Mix all these kitchen ingredients in a mixing bowl in such a way that it turns into a sticky paste.
Apply the paste on the unwanted hair in your upper lip region and allow it to dry completely. Finally, peel the dried layer off. Do this every alternate day to experience a visible difference.
5. Gram Flour, Turmeric and Milk Paste: Gram flour (the flour made from split chickpeas) can also be used as an effective component in your homemade upper lip hair removal remedy. Take a tablespoon of gram flour and put a dash of turmeric powder in it. Also, add a very little amount of fresh milk and combine everything to a smooth and thick paste.
Now, apply it on your upper lip hair and leave for some time. As soon as the paste dries, scrub in the opposite direction of the growth of the hair and remove it. You can also replace the milk with a teaspoon of fresh cream. It will also give you the same result.
So, now that you know these home remedies for upper lip hair removal, you can say good bye to your unwanted hairs on upper lip.