No, you don’t have to say goodbye to the world’s best sandwich just because you’ve chosen not to eat regular bread. Here’s an even better BLT with healthy low-carb oopsie bread.
- 8 pieces of oopsie breads or other low-carb bread
- 5 oz. bacon
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- fresh basil
- Start by frying the bacon slices.
- Place the oopsie bread pieces top surface down.
- Spread 1–2 tablespoon of homemade mayonnaise on each.
- Place lettuce, tomato, some finely chopped fresh basil and fried bacon in layers between the bread halves.
- Serve immediately.
Oopsie bread recipe