There are tons of carby, yet delicious snickerdoodle cookie recipes out there. So your left with slim to non when it comes to healthy, low carb, or even gluten free snickerdoodle cookie options.
What if I told you I bake and tested a scrumptious low carb, snickerdoodle cookie recipe? You’d be pretty excited. I know I was!
Snickerdoodles have been one of my favorite cookie recipes, in the entire world, and beyond. These little gooey snickerdoodles are perfect for any dessert inspired foodie and health craving low carber.
They are easy, delicious, and full of cinnamon. These little cookies are perfectly coated in sweetened cinnamon layer of granular goodness.
This delicious snickerdoodle recipe took me less than 30 minutes to finish and yes thats including baking time! Talk about done in a jiffy.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- If you loved these snickerdoodle cookies, I bet you’ll love my Snickerdoodle Cake.
MAKE IT AT HOME
- Sweetener – Swerve Sweetener
- Cream Tartar – McCormick Cream of Tartar
- Baking Pan – Simply Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware Pan
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2½ cups almond flour
- 1½ cups sweetener
- 1 teaspoon cream tartar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons sweetener
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix butter, sweetener for cookies and eggs in a large bowl. Combine remaining ingredients. Blend until dough like texture.
- Chill dough for 15 minutes in the fridge.
- Mix coating ingredients in small bowl. Shape chilled dough into rounded spoonfuls and roll into coating mixture.
- Bake 10 minutes or until set. Let cool on cooling rack.
Protein 3.00g, Cals 141, Carbs 2.66g, Fiber 1.25g — NET CARBS: 1.41g