A tasty pizza that’s actually good for you? Yes, please!
This fruit pizza features a super hydrating watermelon “crust.” And it’s incredibly simple to make, too. It takes just 10 minutes to prep — no baking required.
Our recipe contains 43 calories; .3 grams total fat; 1.91 grams protein; and 8.93 grams total carbohydrates per serving.
First, you’ll spread a dollop of vanilla yogurt onto a slice of watermelon. Then, you’ll top it off with your fruits of choice.
For our recipe, we used fiber-rich strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries, which can all promote heart health. Berries can also help with weight management by providing a sense of fullness.
Complete your dish with a drizzle of digestion-promoting mint leaves. Slice, serve and enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minServes: 4Cooking Time: 0 minYield: 4 slices
This fruit pizza features a super hydrating watermelon “crust.” And it takes just 10 minutes to prep — no baking required! Feel free to sub in your fruits of choice.
- 1 pieces Watermelon Slices
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/4 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup Raspberries
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Blackberries
- 5 leaf fresh mint leaves
1. Slice the midsection of a watermelon into a 1″-thick slice.
2. Top the watermelon slice with vanilla yogurt, and spread into an even layer.
3. Top with the strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and mint leaves.
4. Slice the watermelon into quarters.
5. Serve and enjoy immediately.
Feel free to adjust the amounts of fruits and mint leaves to your liking.
NUTRITION FACTSServing Size: 1 slicesAmount per ServingCalories 43Calories from Fat 0.3% Daily Value *
- Total Fat 0.03g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 23.07mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.93g
- Dietary Fiber 1.66g
- Sugars 6.92g
- Protein 1.91g
Est. Percent of Calories from:
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calories needs.